[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me anything you're currently enjoying or recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1463296159390.jpg (72 KB, 630x706) Image search: [Google]
1463296159390.jpg
72 KB, 630x706
Recommend me anything you're currently enjoying or recently finished.
>>
File: 1455306489572.gif (126 KB, 410x480) Image search: [Google]
1455306489572.gif
126 KB, 410x480
>>124729
Since you didn't specify what exactly you wanted here is a small list of things I'm doing. I am a faggot and stand by my preferences.

Anime:
Lucky Star (rewatch - fun while high)
Sora no Woto (finished 9/10)
The Cockpit
Dagashi Kashi

Movies recently watched:
9th Company
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
(Both are Russian and highly recommend)

Games:
Momodora (First 2 games are free, 3rd is like $4, and 5th just came out a few months ago $10, highly recommend. No need to play first 2, non connected story.)
Europa Universalis III
Metro Last Light

Books:
The Pale King by David Foster Wallace
Russian Fairy Tales collected by Alexander Afanasyev (nice read with plenty of short stories)

Music:
Toe
Japandroids
Father John Misty
Royksopp
Foals

4chan:
/f/ (also great while high)
/ck/ (you don't have to know how to cook food to enjoy /ck/, its a comfy board)
/c/ (favorite board, most of my time spent here and /f/)
/wg/ (comfy board, nice to browse through while listening to music)
/mu/ (I usually just visit the bandcamp/soundcloud threads to find new music but its a good board)
>>
>>124753
boy you have terrible taste at everything
>>
>>124756
>tastes are objective
>>124753
I like you, each category has at least one thing I also enjoy. Good boards.
>>
>>124753

lol man pretty much everything I've seen or heard on your list I dislike, save Japandroids, who are definitely great. I will check out your music picks and The Pale King as I need a book to read right now but you and I certainly are worlds apart at least in terms of anime and gaming. That's good though, the point of this thread is to broaden my horizons, and to give anons a chance to discuss good finds they've had the fortune of stumbling upon recently so thanks for contributing.

>>124756

well what do you like?
>>
>>124756
And? I only gave a portion of what I'm currently doing not of everything I enjoy.

>>124759
Thanks and no problem.

>>124763
No big deal, like I said this is only what I'm up to now and doesn't fully represent what I am into. I'm not that picky of a person when it comes to most things.
>>
File: tumblr_o0aini07yl1u8df7so1_1280.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0aini07yl1u8df7so1_1280.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
the wim hof technique
french theories about suppression of profitable property
RSD by Julian
Wired for war by Singer

all of this is life changing, and will define the 21st century lifestyle
>>
>>124729
I just got through watching the first part of Hitsugi no Chaika, I expected it to be a huge fucking meme after seeing all the shitposting about it on here the past few years, but I'm really enjoying it.
>>
Playing through PS2 Ratchet and Clank series.

Playing them in order is so satisfying, you get to see the progression of development and to see how ideas were refined over time. Plus the weapons you play in earlier games unlocks for the later games.

These games would not be as much fun if I wasn't listening to the developer commentary on Youtube alongside it though, that's really interesting.
>>
>>124774
FREDERICA!
>>
>>124729
House MD Season 4
>>
>>124729
mostly everything this anime season
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.