[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone stole my phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: apple-iphone-5-back-800x533-c.jpg (27 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
apple-iphone-5-back-800x533-c.jpg
27 KB, 800x533
Hi, i need help, i got some very important photos and contracts in my iphone 5, if i don`t block it right now, the guy that stoled it is going to know everyting and my family is going to be in danger, please, i need help
>>
>my family is going to be in danger
lol, ok
Did you set a passcode? is the guy who stole your phone part of an organization with a budget in the millions of dollars per year?
>>
>>124383
You should call your phone company and tell them.

>don't say they will be closed unless you check
>>
>>124383
Find my iPhone: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Remote-lock it, and if you're that concerned about your data, remote-erase it as well.

It'll have backed up to iCloud, so you can restore it when you get it back or replace it.

>>124397
>You should call your phone company and tell them.
And if someone steals your car, you should phone Exxon, rite?

This isn't 1980; all the phone company does is provide an internet connection.
>>
>>124579
He should still inform them on the off chance that the person who stole the phone can access it and potentially run up charges. They will suspend the line and deactivate the SIM card until he gets a replacement phone.
>>
>>124579
>iCloud
that is why I love iPhone

>>124383
>has name
>` instead of '
>family is going to be in danger

either troll or part of some russian mafia
>>
>>124579
Or find a way to put it into lost mode.

I'm sure simpletons like you think that pretty much everything is unfeasible or impossible.

>Protip: It is because you are an idiot.
>>
>>124614
>a way to put it in lost mode
You mean like "find my iPhone"?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.