[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
photo editing skills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: copy.jpg (438 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
438 KB, 2000x1332
Can anyone with photoshop/gimp/etc skills explain in detailed steps how this image was made?

I've been trying to recreate this image myself but have been failing. I'll post the original image next.
>>
>>122995
without you even posting the next image i can already tell you it's hue/lightness alterations
>>
File: emma-stone-featured-image.jpg (280 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-featured-image.jpg
280 KB, 2000x1334
Here's the original.

It looks like the:
-skintone is whitened
-eye color changed from green to ice blue
-lips from pink to bold purple (I can't seem to get the color right)
-neck slimmed
-hair color grey/goldened
-eyeliner added
>>
>>122998
>skintone
hue/simple lighting adjustment. can be done in a adjustment/mask layer

>eye color
same thing

>lips
instead of painting, try to mask/overlay and lower opacity, then adjust levels to blend

>neck slimmed
i could tell pretty much immediately they used a strong smudge/liquify, the edges are really rough

>hair color
same thing as the first, that color could be a black and white on color and 10% opacity or something very simple

>eyeliner
this is probably the hardest part to not look like shit. light brush/smudging will still do it pretty easily
>>
File: pQHQp9Y.jpg (818 KB, 2302x3454) Image search: [Google]
pQHQp9Y.jpg
818 KB, 2302x3454
>>122998
this woman makes my penis tingle. And now she has a great perfect ass from squats in the gym. Perfect. Sorry can't actually help you but I needed to say that
>>
>>123015
she's definitely a hotty. dat butt and dose feet.
>>
File: emma-stone-featured-image-test.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-featured-image-test.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1334
>>123002
This is as far as I get. I still can't get the colors perfect and the eyeliner part seems way out of my league.
>>
>>123200
you've got the right idea, keep going.

when you flush the color out of her hair, try upping the intensity or whites so that it is more bright.
>>
File: emma-stone-featured-image-test.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-featured-image-test.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1334
the hair color is close but it lacks the pinkish/golden shine

and i just dont know how he got the purple lips that vibrant
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.