[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /wsr/ not asking for subs or any of that matter. Im as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Profile_Picture_Final.png (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Profile_Picture_Final.png
75 KB, 500x500
Hello /wsr/ not asking for subs or any of that matter. Im asking for feedback on my first legit yt video, what do people think of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awk5CcL7nOo
>>
>>122937
not to good. it made me ejaculate bees
>>
>>122937
I have no idea what's going on since I don't play halo. Video seems alright, might entertain the target audience, you seem to use the same sound clips and voice and text-to-speech youtubers use. It's ok, I guess. because I know most just copy from each other.

But try to find something original, something unique from yourself, to identify and easily distinguish your videos from the others. Something to make it obvious we're watching a video from pleb.exe and not from any other random youtuber, since so many are the same. You can do it
>>
>>122937
tolerable. about par for the course for what it is.

usually firsts are worse, so I gotta say, you're doing pretty good so far.

I have no particular reason to subscribe to you, because I don't play halo and you haven't brought anything particularly unique or outstanding to the table for me to watch it just for you the creator yet. But Its certainly passable, and I could see you one day growing into something I might sub to.
>>
>>122937
if you want tips, watch videos youtubers have made about youtubing. you'd be surprised how much you'll pick up.
>>
that music in the background is horrible but everything else is alright
>>
>>123035
are you kidding me? That music at the beginning I thought was one of the better touches. I'm still trying to figure out what game it's from. I know I recognize it, but I can't place it.Guile theme might have been a bit much though.
>>
>>123026
additionally, as you watch bigger names do things, try to take mental (or physical) notes on things they're doing.

I dunno, when I see your stuff, something that might help to watch to me seems like it might be BirGirpall's stuff. Their content is fairly different, but they have moments where their styling is very similar to yours, but not in the ways other things of your same content are, so you're not retreading ground.

Sort of like comparing the difference between Gnoggin and MattPatt, and why Protomario is significantly worse than either. They all do game theories, and there are elements that they all have in common because they do game theories, but their stylings are different.

learning to accentuate that style you have already budding would then be your best way to stand out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.