[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 20160407_203418.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160407_203418.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Help
>>
I need somebody
>>
>>96726
you've been programmed to think you need somebody. this is not the case.
>>
>>96726
Not just anybody.
>>
>>96725
>>96726
>>96730
>>96744
None of you existed until I opened this thread.
>>
>>96725
so you think none of us are real? but then how am I suppose to know that you're not just some random event in MY actual life actually trying make me think that I'M the one that's not in a hologram?
>>
>>96725
In a VR everything is generated around you. Based on your actions. We are just randomly generated textbots telling you that everything is fine if that's what will keep you calm and working.
>>
>>97251
don't play with the betafag's insecure mind, he might end up losing his mind and going on a killing spree
>>
File: 885-eye-of-horus.jpg (75 KB, 624x390) Image search: [Google]
885-eye-of-horus.jpg
75 KB, 624x390
You're so misguided that it's funny. Life is a dream come true, one that is experienced by a fractioned consciousness. You are merely a piece of a greater collective entity, as am I. Everyone runs on automation, and you are not an exception.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (430 KB, 1200x795) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
430 KB, 1200x795
>>97274
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.