[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, you've gotta help me out. I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: request.jpg (282 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
282 KB, 1080x1080
Alright guys, you've gotta help me out. I'm trying to blackmail someone and I need an old ass youtube video she posted. It's a video of her as a little kid (about 8ish) running around her backyard and jumping on a trampoline. The video would have been published 10ish years ago. This is a bit of an odd request, but it's super important that I manage to find it. Help me /wsr/, you're my only hope
>>
>>96561
You've literally given us no information. You know how many trampoline videos are out there? A metric fuck ton.

Name?
Youtube name?

Help us so we can help you.
>>
>>96563
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBjfjmY6XsbG8pNaLNo8GQ
This is the link to what may be her youtube, however it's giving me an error every time i open the page.
Sorry for being so vague, boss. I'll try harder next time.
>>
Is their youtube private and or deleted? Do you remember what their username was or could have been?
>>
>>96563
Update: That doesn't seem to be the channel but the name should be right.

The backyard in which the video is filmed is in Texas. Somewhere like Howe.
>>
All I'm seeing is "an error ooccured". Where is their name?
>>
>>96569
Marina Hansen
>>
>>96571
I'm on it.

But honestly if you're looking to show an embarrassing video the one that's on her channel looks like it'd work just fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlPeytl5MA
>>
>>96573
That one is already known. I need the old one.

I appreciate your assistance.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.