[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i make this better /wsr/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: meh.jpg (218 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
218 KB, 400x400
how do i make this better /wsr/
>>
>>96267
What do you mean?
>>
hmmm make it more "dope" or some shit like that. different font maybe??? this is the only font i got that looks nice on this. any other fonts that might do so too ??
>>
File: well-that-makes-sense.jpg.png (266 KB, 552x522) Image search: [Google]
well-that-makes-sense.jpg.png
266 KB, 552x522
>>96270
>make it more "dope" or some shit like that
>>
>>96267
Centering the test would be a start.
>>
>>96283
the text*
>>
>>96267
I actually think the font is fine. the black rectangle is too plain though. needs one of the following, or something similar:

>change rectangle to a baroque shape but keep the clean plain lines.

>change flat black to a very dark near-black but subtle pattern that is distinct from the background floral pattern. like a leather or a very faint repeating line pattern. you want it to be dark, simple, and low-contrast to keep it from being too busy and fighting with the floral pattern.

>keep the rectangle the same basic shape but make the border more elaborate, and also change those em dashes to some kind of very simple flourish or wingding.
>>
>>96283
also seconding this, I didn't notice at first but now I can't unsee it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.