[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way of contacting with the mods 4chan pass or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: mlp_tan_question.png (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mlp_tan_question.png
49 KB, 640x480
Is there a way of contacting with the mods
4chan pass or something
We are getting raped hard at /mlp/ by a janitor and don't know what to do
>>
context: >>>/qa/489974
>>
>>96185
IRC.

You should really consider a noose just for being a disgusting, pathetic bronie though.
>>
>>96200
I thought mods didn't use it anymore
>>
>>96201
Just fucking go in and read the title.

As you'd expect from a brony. Not just disgusting and pathetic, but retarded and lazy.
>>
File: 1458853061756.png (250 KB, 797x711) Image search: [Google]
1458853061756.png
250 KB, 797x711
>>96202
k, thanks m8. I'll give it a try.
here, have a sad panda:
http://exhentai.org/g/822344/6dfa75aff4/

Don't get triggered about pastel horses nymore tho
>>
>>96203
There's a reason why your shit is banned everywhere but in your containment board.
>>
>>96204
y
>>
>>96200
>>96202
>>96204
>being this full-on upset about ponies after SIX YEARS
CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU PISSY CHILD
And I use "child" because newfags like you don't know that "bronies" don't use /mlp/, only horsefuckers.
>>
>>96214
I'm pissed at them because I was here when they were running rampant, before the /co/ sticky that forbid them from posting outside of /co/ and subsequently outside of /mlp/ once it was created.

Eat a dick. Bronies, horsefuckers, same fucking difference. I wouldn't know how those fucking autists call themselves, as I don't visit their containment board.

And their shit - your shit, most likely - is banned outside /mlp/, so fuck off back there and don't come out.
>>
>>96219
"WAH WAH WAH ME GET TRIGGERED BY A CARTOON >:("

Jesus fucking christ you are pathetic. More pathetic than bronies. You fucking devote your life to hating a fanbase and that's sadder than devoting your life to liking a show.
>>
File: 1450770075921.jpg (72 KB, 604x424) Image search: [Google]
1450770075921.jpg
72 KB, 604x424
>>96241
/mlp/no one cares about you or your horses, start liking and posting anime or go home
>>
>>96200>>96204>>96214>>96241>>96440

Why is there even /mlp/ when everyone hates
them?
>>
File: 1433121363691.jpg (22 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
1433121363691.jpg
22 KB, 344x500
>>96453
containment zone so you dont leak out onto other boards obviously now stay there next time its against board rules to post it anywhere outside it
>>
>>96453
See >>96219

They were fucking cancer, so they were contained to their /co/ general. But not even /co/ wanted them there, so jewt reluctantly made a containment board for them.

Posting brony shit outside of /mlp/ (and previously outside of their /co/ general) is grounds for a permaban.
>>
>>96476
>M-M-MODS NEED T-TO BAN P-PONYFAGS FOREVER S-SO I D-DON'T GET T-T-T-TRIGGER-HER-HERED!!!
You're so pathetic. You're the kind of people who should be permabanned if you derail threads with this bullshit.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MLP ANYMORE. IT HAS BEEN SIX YEARS.
>>
>>96886
I think you're overreacting. There's still a pretty strong anti-pony sentiment outside of mlp communities, and this guy is really no different. Yeah, it has been six years, but a lot of people do indeed still care that much, and it's just not worth the trouble to allow mlp outside of /mlp/. Can you imagine hundreds of autists like that screaming about cartoon ponies on every board all day every day? Not fun. Not to mention, posting mlp would become a new way for shitposters to instantly derail threads, because like it or not, there a bunch of people that still kinda hate mlp.

Personally, I'm not really bothered by mlp. Not my thing at all, it just kind of exists. I would be able to tolerate the occasional mlp image, provided it was actually relevant to the thread at hand.
>>
>>96886
>NOBODY CARES ABOUT MLP ANYMORE. IT HAS BEEN SIX YEARS.
Yet it still derails threads when ever a pony image is posted outside of /mlp/. It is too late to change that now since it is so ingrained in to the mentality of the users of the site.
>>
>>96453
A few spergs don't speak for the site.
>>
go back to your domain, foolish ponyfag.
>>
File: 1410832085472.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1410832085472.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/apr/08/ptsd-sufferer-blames-my-little-pony-fanbase-for-disorder
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.