[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding a music video on youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I need help finding a classical music song
it had a picture like the one I posted (an anime girl underwater looking at the viewer)
I can't remember if it was a song from ravel or another composer
please help
>>
>>95984
That's a long shot mate, can you at least describe the music ? (instruments, rythm,...)
>>
>>95986
I almost dont remember
but some parts were like pavane for death princess
>>
>>95987
I tried a little but can't find on that basis.
Maybe try to overlook at studio ghibli video music.
>>
I managed to find the picture that was on the video, is there any way to search for youtube videos by thumbnail?
>>
>>96003
Nop, except the default engine manual search.

But the gods of the internet are with you tonight !

google.be/search?q=maurice+ravel+daphnis+chloe+manga&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=4aUFV-3uPISeU6DlptAF#q=maurice+ravel+daphnis+chloe+manga&tbm=vid

It's indeeed Ravel, you're looking for Maurice Ravel (1875-1937) Daphnis and Chloe

I can't find the youtube video though and I'm not on pinterest.
>>
>>96003
>>96009
Actually I found it, the account is suspended.
>>
>>96009
holly shit that was the song, thanks a lot anon
>>
>>96013
so that was the reason why I couldn't find the fucking video then
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.