[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /sci/ my wife is trying to do chemistry and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 20160405_203603.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160405_203603.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I need your help /sci/ my wife is trying to do chemistry and is banging her head against some of these equations and is now in the bathroom in tears because she cannot work it out. I was hoping some of you could help me find the answers. I'm not a smart guy and the work she is doing even though it's just Chem 101 is way over my head so any help you can offer would be greatly appriciated. I will post the question followed by the pages referenced in the question. I need the two empty spaces and i also think the condensed formula for benzaldehyde is wrong.
>>
>>95705
chemistry is easy
>>
File: 20160405_204109.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160405_204109.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I mean i am serious when i say i have no clue what this stuff means.
>>
>>95706
Maybe for you hell I'm just training to be an emt, so i'm on the lower end of the spectrum here.
>>
>>95705
>my wife is trying to do chemistry
>my wife
I remember when I was in AP Chem, Chad. Also, just fugging google it, literal baby shit.
>>
File: 20160405_203544.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160405_203544.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
And that's the final page
>>
>>95709
Yes because i would obviously come here as my first option, don't you think I've tried that?
>>
I feel for you OP, im in a similar situation. My girlfriend is in chem 101 as well and she is struggling so much. I'm unable to really help her because I took honors chem in high school, but then did physics route in college. It sucks seeing her so frustrated over the class.

I've always hated chem in general. Such a worthless class.
>>
>>95712
I just feel so helpless, like if you would like me to name all your muscle groups or anything really with the body it's fine but chemistry ... I just can't wrap my hear around it.
>>
>>95705
>see pages 109-110
Tell her she's a retard
>>
>>95712
> chem is worthless
> studied physics
kek
>>
Is thist thinly veiled cuck thread?
>>
>>95705
Perhaps she's not familiar with the basics of chemistry, when I was bad at Calculus it was because I sucked at pre-calculus and algebra, then I focused on the basics and the rest was as easy as assigning a value to a variable.
>>
>>95714
Care to elaborate? Even I've read it and it's not clear
>>
>>95717
She has never taken Chem before so this is literally throwing her in
>>
>>95705
ALDEHYDES CAN BE OXIDIZED TO CARBOXYLIC ACIDS

BENZOIC ACID C7H6O2

she can probably figure out cyclohexanone by herself
>>
>Wanting someone to do your homework for you

Fuck off. If your bitch can't handle a class as simple as Gen Chem then let her flunk.
>>
You're gonna have to post the instructions. The tests, reagents, and dyes are what we need to know about to help. Otherwise, what tou're asking is just a simple logic puzzle
>>
>>95720
That's the formula not the condensed structural formula
>>
>>95723
C6H5COOH
>>
>>95705
>Kezones don't oxidize
>>
>>95712

Typical retard physics major

Christ you people are beyond insufferable
>>
>>95726
>being this pretentious

haha just kill yourself faggot
>>
>>95712
>Chemistry is worthless
Physics 101 is literally babyshit.
>>
>>95705
>>95712

Lol@ sci falling for this bait thread (le women are so dumb XD meme spouted by bitter virgins).

Like always, you guys are smart but dumb.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.