[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Requests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1459928473251.webm (3 MB, 448x320) Image search: [Google]
1459928473251.webm
3 MB, 448x320
There should be a general anime request thread so it doesn't clutter the whole board.

Anyway, does anybody know which anime this is? Looks very interesting.
>>
>>95613
>There should be a general anime request thread
For like the tenth time: no. Fuck you. Kill yourself.

As for your request: barefoot gen.
>>
>>95647
>For like the tenth time: no. Fuck you. Kill yourself.
I didn't know this suggestion has been made before.

Thanks for filling my request.
>>
There were some attempts to create anime generals here, and I really enjoyed them. Some of them helped making a recommendation chart too, and it was nice to keep a tab open and get all the anime discussion rather than being forced to look for threads. I support the idea of an anime general.
>>
>>95766
Why browse the board if you don't want to look at the threads?
>>
>>95769
I don't care about photoshop requests and whatever boring things people ask for, but I do care about anime. In the anime threads, I have something to contribute, and there are even some discussions.
>>
>>95766
And the recommendation chart was then shipped to reddit and the guy who made it never went to 4chan again, generals sure are great huh?
>>
>>95772
You know the board has a search option right? Type anime in to the search and all you will be left with is anime related threads. No need to scroll though and see anything extra.
Generals are a terrible idea as it is harder to cater to people since it is less personalised (so worse quality matches for people) than if they made a new thread, since people usually put more detail in to their post if it is an OP post.
Only benefit a general will have is the OP can have a list of common recommendations but any old anon can post that in a thread.
>>
File: 2000000000.0mad.jpg (46 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
2000000000.0mad.jpg
46 KB, 680x501
>>95647
>For like the tenth time: no. Fuck you. Kill yourself.
This.
Off yourself OP.
>>
>>95773
So? Why do you care where he went, what he did, or who saw the chart?
>>
File: tumblr_o59x26JYrs1r3rdh2o2_1280.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o59x26JYrs1r3rdh2o2_1280.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
Ayy piggybacking this shit, anyone know this one? poster didn't specifiy source, the wanker.
>>
>>96591
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta
>>
>>96593
fuck that's a long one, thx senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.