[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting a link to a MEGA download of the Hotline Miami 2 OST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hm.gif (769 KB, 1130x665) Image search: [Google]
hm.gif
769 KB, 1130x665
Requesting a link to a MEGA download of the Hotline Miami 2 OST and the OST's album art. Will send an anime or video game soundtrack to whoever posts it. Just make sure to post your email and have a second or third choice in case I can't find what you want.
>>
I'll look for it right now but I gotta ask op, have you tried looking on piratebay or kick ass torents? I feel like they would definitely have this.
>>
File: 1454322174620.png (21 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1454322174620.png
21 KB, 775x591
Also this is apparently the OST's not sure if album art is there
https://mega.co.nz/#!KdcABaZL!C0O6vUmYY8kbWmH7CYd37bfjm64gl_GWv64AghkpfS4
>>
I don't have the time to torrent anything right now and I don't really have experience with it. I should probably try it over the weekend.
Thanks for looking, Anon.
>>
>>95034
It's giving me a 404 message. The file isn't there anymore.
>>
>>95035
IMO torenting music is a lot easier than finding alternative sources, just download bit torrent and make sure you don't allow it to install any search bars or shit during the install process, then go to a torrent site, search the shit you want and click the magnet link(usually identifiable by the picture of a magnet or the words magnet link), your browser will automatically try to use bit torrent to get it.
I think /g/'s sticky/wiki should have alternatives to bit torrent that are great
>>
>>95040
Got it, thanks for the tip.
Is there anything I need to do to conceal my pirating? I've never done it before and I'm a bit paranoid about the government or whatever.
>>
>>95043
If you are downloading music, no there is nothing you need to do. No one really gives a fuck about the person downloading the music because it happens so frequently, they mostly care about the sources. So in this case just make sure that when you are down downloading (called leeching) you don't let bit torrent allows others to download the file from you (called seeding). You can do this by right clicking the torrent inside of the bit torrent window and clicking stop or pause after its done downloading. This is usually frowned upon by other torrent users because you are not helping out people but f them you don't owe them anything.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.