[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /r/, I've been trying to cut down on all of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1450636126329.jpg (5 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
1450636126329.jpg
5 KB, 199x250
Alright /r/, I've been trying to cut down on all of the shit teir food I have been eating lately and realized that I know nothing about eating healthy. I thought it would be simple but I literally gag when trying to eat salads or vegtables. I figured you guys would be able to help me find some healthy food that avoids the fuck out of vegtables/ salads. Also I have no experience in cooking and would love some instructional videos on how to cook basic ass shit like chicken. Thanks m8s
>>
>>95015
>but I literally gag when trying to eat salads or vegtables.

What are you, 4?
>>
>>95015
Just do stir frys. You can make it so the veg will take on the taste of what ever you are cooking it with.
>>
File: 1454322741641.jpg (46 KB, 580x403) Image search: [Google]
1454322741641.jpg
46 KB, 580x403
>>95020
Don't know what to say man I literally can't swallow, every time I have tried I've come pretty close to puking. I can eat fruits just fine and the only real veggies that don't bother me are potatoes and corn. Trust me if I didn't gag when trying to eat salad I would just eat it, even if I didn't care for the taste.
>>95024
Don't know how to stir fry, hook it up with a video tutorial?
>>
File: 1459630070225.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1459630070225.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>95030
stir fry is easy man, you get stir fry mix and throw it in a pan on medium...and stir it.

if you want meat just get beef labeled for stir fry, throw it in the pan and...stir it
>>
>>95046
Aight I'll try looking into it thanks m8
>>
>>95055
oh also theres something called "stir fry sauce" its in the asian foods section.
>>
Try putting grated cheese on the salad, it covers up the smell/taste.
>>
>>95030
>Don't know how to stir fry, hook it up with a video tutorial?
It is simple.
Put in a small bit of oil then put in your meat in the pan/wok and cook it while stirring it so it cooks evenly on each side. When it is evenly coloured on the outside add in your veg and stir then add in your sauce or stir fry mix. Keep stirring and make sure everything gets coated. Keep doing this for 3-5 min. Then serve either with rice or noodles.
If you want a video this should give a rough idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-QpbAZ12kw
>>
>>95061
I'll give it a shot thanks
>>95064
Thanks mate will watch and try along with
>>95046
>>95057
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.