[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting a discussion for this question. Would you date/marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: cutie.jpg (2 MB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
2 MB, 1600x2000
Requesting a discussion for this question.

Would you date/marry someone who had the curse Pinocchio had? That being his/her nose growing from lying?
>>
File: 1452317515792.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1452317515792.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>94519
What kind of request is this. No, it would be a freakshow.
>>
>>94519
I'd make her lie and lie, so she can fuck me from behind with her nose.
>>
File: daww.png (2 MB, 2000x2700) Image search: [Google]
daww.png
2 MB, 2000x2700
So is that one yes and one no?
>>
File: Captain_Jack.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Jack.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>>94569
i'd make her lie like a politician, then cut the excess nose off and sell it to dog food manufacturers.

> Jack Harkness does not approve of this
>>
File: Dodger.gif (4 MB, 366x206) Image search: [Google]
Dodger.gif
4 MB, 366x206
Does no one else find this cute?
>>
File: itsreallymoving.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
itsreallymoving.gif
4 MB, 500x281
This is a GIF.
>>
>>95088
Not really.
So, assuming someone like this existed, it would mean she would already have a fairly long nose.
She'd have lied until she (and her family) figured out her nose was growing because she was lying, then there would have been times when she lied because of a lack of attention (especially as a kid), or simply when she was rused into involuntarily lying or when what she said could somehow be assimilated to a lie (When she sings "I'm a little teapot", well, she's not a teapot :^).
So, unless she can shorten it and it stays short (if it magically grows, it could magically regrow back to its former length in seconds), and seeing how fast Pinocchio's nose grew, her nose would be tens or even hundreds of metres long, and she'd be unable to live inside a house, enter a house, or move at all (imagine the size and weight of a 50m nose).
She would need help for everything from eating to shitting.
I wouldn't have met her to start with, and I wouldn't date her, or marry her.
>>
>>95109
I see what you mean. There would be complications. What if the nose didn't grow from lying but from some other reason?

This was an interesting and respectable analysis. It's nice to read something with this much effort and thought put into it.
>>
>>95154
Let's say her nose does grow 1 metre from lying and stays long for 20 minutes (or one day) after the last lie before shrinking back.
Then, it would be manageable. Some people would even consider it a kink similar to a foot fetish.
I'd still try to avoid dating someone who had this curse, unless there are compelling reasons to date or marry her: love at first sight, saving the world (or my life) or whichever other valid reason one could think of.
I'm not sure I'd be ok with people thinking I date her because she can fuck me with her nose, though.
>>
>>95175
Yeah, I don't know where the nose fuck post came from. It's good to know that the idea isn't completely neglected.

That does being up a question though. Something I've wondered for a long time. What defines a kink?
>>
>>95188
I'd say a kink is just a small habit while a fetish is the obsession, and the full blown overdoing is the perversion.
>>
>>95246
That does make sense.

I noticed a lot of people on here have fetishes too. However, those fetishes pertain more to breasts, ass, and "pussy". Overall, they tend to be highly sexual. Why is it when something such as nose growing comes along, it's not accepted? Sure it's not sexual, but it's still an interest much like other kinks or fetishes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.