[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know of any courtroom/lawyer oriented anime that are worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Death_Note_potato_chip_8236.jpg (55 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Death_Note_potato_chip_8236.jpg
55 KB, 350x263
Anyone know of any courtroom/lawyer oriented anime that are worth watching? Thank you in advance to anyone who responds
>>
It would be an interesting idea but I've never heard of anything like it and it doesn't really seem like something that would be made into an anime (cute girls doing cute legal things?), I think a manga would be more likely though.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>93361
>>93375
Phoenix Wright literally aired yesterday.
>>
Rare genre in anime.

The Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban anime started airing yesterday.

Wizard Barristers is the only other lawyer anime that comes to mind.
>>
There's a Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney anime that literally started yesterday.
>>
>>93384
Huh, I guess I was wrong. I generally don't keep up with airing anime so I had no idea this existed (although I recognize the game)
>>
>>93384
And it's trash.
>>
OP here, do you need to have played the ace attorney games to enjoy the anime?
>>
>>93361
No, but here's a detective anime
Be warned though you need to have high intellectual capacities or you might not get it
Its Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
[spoiler]dont let the cute girls fool you, its gets really dark later on, like madoka magica[/spoiler]
>>
>>93390
No but if you ever plan on playing the video game I'd avoid the anime. The game is fantastic, the anime has been low budget trash so far.
>>
>>93388
>judging anything by the first episode
>>
>>93494
Awesome thank you for the suggestion. I will check it out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.