[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm using utorrent and it's gay and has adds. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I'm using utorrent and it's gay and has adds.

What else should I use and what should I know?
>>
qBitorrent
Das it mane
>>
Use qbittorrent. It's utorrent without the bullshit basically.
>>
I just use µtorrent 2.2.1, a version from back before they started adding bloat and shit.
>>
>>9298
Deluge
>>
>>9298
qBittorrent is aight. Tixati too if you're not stuck up about using proprietary software, though it lack's qB's based built-in search engine.
>>
File: 1411072666068.png (1 MB, 1500x2670) Image search: [Google]
1411072666068.png
1 MB, 1500x2670
>>9298
>>
>>9298
Just use an older version of uTorrent. I personally like uTorrent v 3.2 (build 27708) and I've seen one ad from it. Just because it's an older version doesn't mean that it's not fully capable of dealing with any kind of torrent that can be thrown at it.
It might be available on oldversion.com, some site has it, but check it out first, I might have the name wrong.
>>
>>9381
** never seen one ad from it **
It's the beer.
>>
I use Transmission.
>>
>>9298
Tixati if you got Windows senpai

It's got sequential downloading so you can download things in order and basically watch videos as they download.
>>
Deluge!
>>
Use an older version of utorrent this is the one i use, Just don't update it and just turn off auto updates it's all you really need the newer utorrent really sucks.

https://mega.nz/#!lhJxFAKI!cAaKerSZXAwqDX9LA5abHWN1CmJpq-Rp3HRXzzIucGA
>>
baretorrent is really lightweight and really good.
>>
>>9316
This. uTorrent 2.2.1 is the only good version.
>>
>>9311
>>9312
This and none other
>>
File: hE4CDE99F.png (304 KB, 497x362) Image search: [Google]
hE4CDE99F.png
304 KB, 497x362
>>9316
I concur.

OP, if you're still around: try the other ones too, though, see which one you like the most.
>>
>>9406
This

/g/ is only contrarian and will tell you tixati sucks only because they can't use it in their "muh elite club" sites because it is too powerful for them (real explanation: tixati allows "choking", google it)

But it's definitely one of the best clients with simple customization, fast speeds, and gives you LOTS of control over everything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.