[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would love to get a new logo for my manga translation group.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (5 KB, 329x153) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 329x153
Would love to get a new logo for my manga translation group.

We're JSB HonYaku, and we're the new guys translating the Yuyushiki manga.

Would like to get a logo that looks like the attached image, with that Google color pattern of BRYBGR, repeated. This would make the J, H, and Y blue, and I'd like for the Y to look like the Yahoo logo, as in the original image. (Instead of 日本語 in small, grey text, use 英語.)

Transparent png is preferred, naturally. Anyone wanna help us out? Credit under your preferred alias in our releases is a given.
>>
Oh, nevermind, we've got it covered. Just ignore me. haha
>>
Just wanted to say best of luck and appreciate you picking up a great series.
>>
File: jsb_honyaku.png (331 KB, 613x137) Image search: [Google]
jsb_honyaku.png
331 KB, 613x137
I didn't have font used on your picture so tried to use similar.
>>
>>92620
Thanks, man! Chapter 28 is translated, edited, and is being put into panels now! Chapter 29 is translated and currently in editing. We're also working with a new transcriptionist, and are HOPING to have subtitles for the drama CD "If you want to be happy, be" in the near future. We'll post updates on our website and on my Twitter as they're available.

http://www.DataProcessing.club

>>92884
That looks fantastic. I've already uploaded it to the website. How should we credit you in our releases? Should we simply go with "berb"?
>>
Bumping this, in hopes berb will see it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.