[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for the meaning of life. Does anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1457178156312.jpg (43 KB, 440x431) Image search: [Google]
1457178156312.jpg
43 KB, 440x431
I'm looking for the meaning of life.

Does anyone know where to find?
>>
there is none to be found

you have to make your own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfm0GCvsIVA
>>
There is no meaning to anything. Everything including you operates on automated instincts.

Life is mold growing on a crust of bread, floating endlessly in a sea of nothing.
>>
File: 1459511229111.jpg (494 KB, 1000x640) Image search: [Google]
1459511229111.jpg
494 KB, 1000x640
>>115647
Life sucks and then you die.

Also, pic related.

Or in other words, combining some epicureanism with some schopenhauer: Nothing matters, so try to have as most fun as you can without being a cunt (which ends up ruining your fun eventually), because sooner or later, you'll be fucking dead and won't be able to have any more fun. No matter how hard we try, suffering will far outweigh happiness in our lives, and as such, we should consciously try to maximize this happiness. That said, never have children, because you'll be condemning them to a life that sucks, and eventual death.
>>
File: 1418768894332.jpg (47 KB, 464x528) Image search: [Google]
1418768894332.jpg
47 KB, 464x528
>>115655
>>
File: 1448062196957.jpg (232 KB, 768x652) Image search: [Google]
1448062196957.jpg
232 KB, 768x652
>>115808
>>
>>115647
Perspectivalism? Like, recognizing that the only meaning we make, we make through our collective understanding, and the purpose of human life is to communicate with one another until we resolve the false binary of self and other and recognize that we are all an objective consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (cf. Bill Hicks)? Knowing the power of sonder (cf. The dictionary of obscure sorrows) and knowing that our individual understanding of existence is simultaneously trivial and of the utmost importance? Trying to recognize that you are the product of a nearly infinite complex series of linear events that are only comprehensible because of the artificial division required in order to place them in linear order, and that we will only be able to understand the strange attractor which arranges these events from outside the closed system of information that exists as the Aleph-Null of all information contained within the spacetime continuum? That sort of thing? It's probably indescribable through written language. But tacos can be the meaning of life, too. You should eat tacos.
>>
>>115808
Shitposting doesn't change the truth.
>>
The only advance that I can give you is:
Don't think deeply about the things, if you start it, you'll lose all the joy and hope to live.

Don't think about the money you'll got in a job per hour, don't think about how many time you'll waste with doing something.

If you start thinking about these things, you'll get a conclusion that anything isn't good enough to do and you'll stop in your life. after all, you'll die in the end of the history and all the things you did will lost in time.

Just live a day per day and see the things happening, so you can find some happiness in your life.

When I start to thinking about these things, my life stopped. I don't do anything productive, I gave up my family, friends, jobs, anything.
Today I'm just waiting for the death. srsly.
>>
File: 142860836587.jpg (34 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
142860836587.jpg
34 KB, 500x390
>>115867
>the truth
Please teach us your ways, master.

Also: I'd suggest you read up on the phrase "shitposting".
>>
>>115901
>you'll die in the end of the history and all the things you did will lost in time.
I've been there, anon. Sometimes it seems hopeless, and you feel utterly insignificant. I hope you recognize how important you are, though. It's actually paradoxical to think that you are unimportant - you are the product of millions of years of human evolution, for one, and the unbroken chain of communication that has led to you existing in the form of information. And because information can never be lost (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox), then you are literally participating in infinity. The absurd complexity of all the occurrences which must have happened to produce this moment of quantum electrochemical interactions in your brain - it cannot be random. There is an order, a strange attractor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attractor#Strange_attractor) that is only recognizable in the past-tense, and which can only be understood from outside the closed loop of spacetime in which we presently must organize the information we perceive. Thinking deeply about the things can break us and cause ego death, yes, but it can also reintegrate us into the understanding that we are all part of the human condition, and our suffering is understandable by others. I hope this brings you some existential peace, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.