[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need new anime to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Most of whats on Netfilx doesn't interest me and what I do watch Im all cauht up on. Currently watching Dimension W and have watched FMA (first run and Brotherhood), Kill La Kill, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail (prefer the manga because show's filler arcs are trash), Aldnoah.Zero, Blood Blockade Battlefront (love the animation style), Btoom!, and RWBY (know its not anime but has anime influences) to name some. So, what would you all recommend?
>>
>>89670
Bebop
>>
>>89674
Seen't it, loved it. Thank you though
>>
I feel like you might like Durarara too

Look around here http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki//a/_Wiki
>>
>>89676
Samurai Champloo is another great action show from the same director as Bebop
>>
>>89679
Seen that too, just caught up on the third part of season 2
>>
>>89684
I started that on netflix but lost interest because the audio was incredibly delayed, I'll try it again on a different site
>>
>>89670
PatLabor is pretty great, but the T.V. series is very Slice of Life, so if that's not your thing, the first two movies are directed by acclaimed director Mamoru Oshii, 2 in particular almost needing no point of reference for the original characters, as they don't have much screen time.
>>
>>89670
Darker than Black, Space Brothers or Gurren Lagann.
Thank me later.
>>
>>89670
Have you seen HunterxHunter it takes a few eps to get going but it is very good
>>
>>89670
>>89687
Use nyaa.se torrenting is much better than streaming
>>
Seven deadly sins is on Netflix. One of the best animu's I've seen in a while
>>
Not on Netflix, but if you get the chance, I really enjoy Konosuba. Only one season is out now, but I thought it was enjoyable enough to be mentioned.
>>
Fist of the North Star. You can watch it on crunchyroll.
>>
>>89670
TTGL is a classic, likewise with Steins;Gate
>>
>>89882
If you got time to seed and want to join a good anime tracker try animebytes.tv
>>
>>89670
Mobile Suit Gundam
Space Runaway Ideon
Macross
Daicon III and IV
Area 88
California Chrisis
GaoGaigar
First of the North Star
Angels Egg
On your Mark
Akira
Vision of Escaflowne
Giant Robo
Laputa - Castle in the Sky
Ghost in the Shell
Interstalla 5555
Redline
Perfect Blue
Paprika
Tokyo Godfathers

Or you just watch the stuff Gainax made
Gunbuster
Diebuster
Royal Space Force
Otaku no Video
Blazing Transfer Student
Nadia Secret of Blue Water
Neon Genesis Evangelion
End of Evangelion
Kare Kano
FLCL
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Panty and Stockings
>>
bumbing because I dont want this thread to die
>>
Raildex if you don't mind some cute girls episodes
>>
Rage of Bahamut
Gosick
Humanity has declined
Daily lives of highschool boys
Plastic nee-san
Arakawa under the bridge
Konosuba
>>
One Punch Man....? I watched the whole season in one sitting.
Never seem to see it recommended but I really liked Magi.... Two seasons on Crunchyroll.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.