[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /wsr/ My girlfriend hates everything related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Mapache1.jpg (52 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
Mapache1.jpg
52 KB, 320x256
I need your help /wsr/

My girlfriend hates everything related to japanese culture, but I like it so she wants to give a try to the mangas.

Can you recommend me a manga that is not too fantasy-related, preferably drama? She and I watched Death Note and she liked it. She doesn't like Naruto or Dragon Ball and those kind of mangas.

Thank you kindly

>pic related: she looks like this
>>
Kiss him not me is a good one.
>>
How about light novels?
>>
>>86480
I think she could like them
>>
>>86463
a really popular light novel would be tabi no tochuu, its filled with drama and romance
>>
>>86500
nevermind, that's the entrance piece/song

spice no wolf is the name
>>
>>86474
>>86504
Nice! Thank you guys, I will look if I can buy those and hope she likes them!
>>
>>86463
What sorts of non anime shows/media does she like?
Random suggestions
Ore monogatari is great
Sumire16-sai!!
yotsuba
Bakuman
>>
>>86518
well, she likes to watch Gotham, and she went with me to the theatre to watch some Marvel movies. She is not really into those, but she "tolerates" them
>>
File: book-spice-and-wolf-vol-5-01.jpg (330 KB, 1600x930) Image search: [Google]
book-spice-and-wolf-vol-5-01.jpg
330 KB, 1600x930
>>86504
It's Spice and Wolf. Anyway, I think watching anime first is recommended.
>>
>>86520
She sounds fun.
>>
>>86547
I know, sometimes I feel I don't deserve a girlfriend that cares so much for me and my hobbies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.