[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a certain first person, party based, western crpg.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pic kinda related.png (22 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
pic kinda related.png
22 KB, 640x400
I played this some 15~ years ago, you had to create a full party from scratch, can't remember if 4 or 6 members. Portraits for the characters were obviously drawn, not 3d or based on real pics.
Movement was similar to old Might & Magic games (and X)/Megaten, you started in a town at night, and one of the first things you could do was fight some drunk dude in an alley, which gave you the same exact quantity of gold needed for a night at an inn. You could also go down to some sewers/tunnels with cockroaches.
I'll see if I can remember anything else.
>>
I think Unreal had something to do with it?
>>
Wizardry is the first thing that comes to mind, but I've only played 6 so it's just a guess.
>>
>>85670
Hmm, I've played 8 and seen screenshots from 6 and 7, and it was a little more advanced than those 2. Oh yeah, the character portraits were on the lower left of the screen, I think.
>>
>>85676
I dunno then. You could try lurking rpgcodex or something, they know a lot about crpgs.
>>
>>85679
>Games index is not functional.
Oh well, guess I'll make an account and ask in the forums. Thanks, mate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.