[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any moonfag be kind enough to translate the text? Greentext,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 55847157_p0.jpg (57 KB, 542x612) Image search: [Google]
55847157_p0.jpg
57 KB, 542x612
Would any moonfag be kind enough to translate the text? Greentext, Photoshop, it don't matter.
>>
File: 5651380.jpg (468 KB, 550x3077) Image search: [Google]
5651380.jpg
468 KB, 550x3077
>>85385
And this one too, thanks in advance!
>>
The pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>85386
ok....I will do a really rough one, reading the pics from right to left
>The uniform's design needs to be changed
>what teacher why?
>this is to counter global warming to switch off a/c
>firstly.. primary school student...??? I don't understand..
>clearly new uniform design
>if you ask young primary school students to wear this it might cause rape
>nope don't understand
>neither understand this pic
>uniform...
>sports(PE) uniform...
>why is the thickness of the PE uniform so thin
>no worries it's thick enough(says the guy), it's clearly super thin!!(says the girl)
>>
bump for the top image
>>85407
Thanks for trying anon!
>>
>>85811

Top: Sleeveless
Right: Ugh... you've got a lot of guts watching a girl taking care of her armpits!
Left: The inside of a tank's hot and smelly, you know!
>>
>>86079
Thank you anon!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.