[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting for any "Fucknut.jpg" to be made for a brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (640 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 1024x576
Requesting for any "Fucknut.jpg" to be made for a brand new Dark Souls meme. Will post the OC story if anyone wants. Pic related what we got so far
>>
the world must know of the ultimate symbol of power known as the Fucknut
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 750x1334
>>
If anyone could make a special request on this. Please make one that is of Solare "Do you even praise the sun? No I Fucknut"
>>
not OP but also wanting more of this meme
>>
File: original.png (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
original.png
246 KB, 500x375
since no one has posted yet here is another pic
>sorry for shit quality
>>
>>85176
Thank you so much!
>>
>>85176
Although maybe a different font color that last part seems to blend in with the armor gray text Fucknut
>>
yea maybe redo with red and put it at the bottem of the screen
>>
File: do you even Fucknut.png (387 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
do you even Fucknut.png
387 KB, 800x600
>>
>>85187
Now we're getting somewhere! Awesome pic man. What else could we do as far as a meme?
>>
>>85187
Thank you so much
>>
It's all so beautiful...a newborn meme
>>
>>85191
ikr this meme has inspired me to start playing a new character on DS
>>
>>85176
>>85187
Anything else? Like maybe a different background base for a dark souls meme
>>
File: this is a nut soapstone.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
this is a nut soapstone.png
1 MB, 960x1280
>>85198
It's 3AM here, and I'm making maymays lol, but I like DS so I'll try.
>>
>>85199
Not bad not bad the nutstone. I am literally going to grab ds3 on the release day and put up a poster of one of the solaires above
>>
I'm trying, but I don't know much about memes and what makes them popular. I'm just forcing shit right now.
>>
i was in the thread this started in i was apart of this im so happy i was i needed this in my life
thank you all for making this a meme and thank you OP you didnt let it die just like you promised
i will forever remember this day the day OP was my hero (':
>>
File: Solaire watering his FuckNut.png (470 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [Google]
Solaire watering his FuckNut.png
470 KB, 905x1280
>>85205
Ler me guess, /v/.
>>
nope /b/ lol
>>
>>85205
And it even says /b/, I'm retarded
>>
>>85205
And /v/ is a blue board. Goddamn I'm tired...
>>
>>85213
and yet you stay here making my dream a reality
i love you anon
>>
>>85205
When I make a promise on a dark souls meme then I'll be damned if I don't deliver especially when it was solid gold just in front of me waiting for it to be refined into something precious
>>
File: HEEEEYYYYEEEEEYEEEEYEEYEE.png (424 KB, 637x964) Image search: [Google]
HEEEEYYYYEEEEEYEEEEYEEYEE.png
424 KB, 637x964
>>85215
This is the magic of /wsr/. Don't tell anyone though, it's our secret. Otherwise anyone would come here asking for shitty memes, this one instead is kinda funny, but I'm biased because I like Dark Souls.
>>
>>85224
Yeah it was a pretty good snowball by the time that thread decided it was a meme. Thank you so much for your help. All of these are great anon
>>
>Play DS
>die
>die again
>and again
>and again
>.....and....well you know how it goes
>Praise the sun
>get burned alive
>Fucknut
>my console melts
>WTF sony can't fucknut ]:<
>switch to other console
>start playing DS 2
>Fucknut
>console explodes
>WTF microsoft can't Fucknut ]:<
>get on wii at friends house play wii sports
>Fucknut
>kick friends ass
>Friends big bro walks in
>Why are you fags playing wii? wii sux
>cause wii Fucknut
>2 days later he was diagnosed with testicular cancer
>WTF scrubs can't Fucknut ]:<
>>
File: Special Feeling.png (554 KB, 850x496) Image search: [Google]
Special Feeling.png
554 KB, 850x496
>>85225
No problem, here's my last one. I really have to sleep. It has been years, I only lurked on /b/ and I don't even do that anymore. Is /b/ even creating OCs or making edits? Maybe if you start a thread with these someone will take the ball and run with it? It can't be just me forcing it, it has to be connected to something and since DS III is around the corner this might be the right occasion.
>>
>>85229
Mine went like this
>play Dark Souls 1
>die
>die again
>Enter FuckNut.exe
>??????
>beat all the Souls games in 3 hours
#DoYouEvenFucknut
>>
>>85230
Good night anon thanks again for all your help! This will become a Dark souls meme to remember
>>
>>85230
i will repost these in /b/ and on this board later hopefully with more anons like yourself we can make a meme to remember thank you
sleep well crafter of the Fucknut
>>
>>85236
Hey man we should make something to say when we see each other again in a future Fucknut thread
>>
>>85237
yes we should what would it be tho?
>>
>>85243
You got a pet? If so what's it's name
>>
>>85244
Boots and Tank
my brothers pets but wtfe still works
>>
>>85246
Say something like "I'm looking for Boots and Tank" I'll respond with Coco's the name
>>
>>85246
I'll see about getting one of these threads up again in the afternoon or evening tomorrow on wsr/ and b/
Save those pics above or screenshot this thread for future reference if needed
>>
>>85249
Got it.
>>
>>85252
Night anon until we meet again and Fucknut the world
>>
>>85254
Good night my brother and may the power of Fucknut guide you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.