[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obscure game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455471661389.jpg (59 KB, 465x450) Image search: [Google]
1455471661389.jpg
59 KB, 465x450
I'm looking for a game i played in the late 1990's. possibly 1997 or somewhere around there, it was similar to second life but more linear, like if you walked outside the fenced area a one eyed freaky looking monster would chase you and eventually catch you and teleport you back to inside the fence. Google hasn't helped so i turn to you, /wsr/
Sorry I wish i could remember more but i was only about 7 years old.
>>
oh yeah and there were rooms you could go into and listen to normie music from a small list of songs, one of the songs was 'my name is' by eminem. Not much else to go on though. It may have been closer to the year 2000
>>
I also remember now that it was subsrciption based and all of the avatars and npcs were sprites, while the map was 3d.
>>
sorry to bump so many times but i felt it worth mentioning that the games userbase died out and the company tanked not long after the game existed. Also it was a social mmo before mics were really a thing so everyone would type
>>
>>84817
>I also remember now that it was subsrciption based and all of the avatars and npcs were sprites, while the map was 3d.
tibia?
>>
darkeden?
runescape?
>>
no it was more like there or second life, a purely social oriented virtual world. there was no inventory that i recall and no combat.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.