[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Brand Icon.png (101 KB, 229x209) Image search: [Google]
Brand Icon.png
101 KB, 229x209
Can someone help me find the source for this face? I can't remember where I've seen it or what it's from, but I feel like it's decently well known. (I have the Brand picture, but I'm pretty sure it's from something else)
>>
>>84565
it's a dubstepgutter background

source video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7Vkx1o0D4
>>
>>84566
The picture is indeed used for the background, but I already have the full picture, I'm looking for the source of the face used in the picture. (The empty circular eyes and overly wide smile)
I appreciate the help though
>>
>>84571
i can't really help you there
when i do a reverse image search nothing shows up except the video that's already been posted

sorry.
>>
>>84573
Hey, at least you tried, maybe I'm crazy or I just saw the picture in the past and forgot, but I swear I recognize the face from something else.
>>
>>84574
gives me a fulllmetal alchemist vibe myself. Maybe one of humunculi
>>
looks like a fanart of brand from league of legends to me
>>
>>84668
yep found it
http://madtincho.deviantart.com/art/Brand-Unleashed-341623501
>>
Yeah I know it's Brand, that's why I have the picture in the first place, but the face is still familiar to me, but I think I'm just gonna give up.
>>
so uh you mean the face from the band disturbed then?
>>
File: Stitch_(Lilo_&_Stitch).svg.png (169 KB, 744x1024) Image search: [Google]
Stitch_(Lilo_&_Stitch).svg.png
169 KB, 744x1024
>>84565
dunno man,theres lots of comic book characters with round eyes, and even more various imps and cute ghosts in games that combine round eyes with a sadistic grin.
but i dont think the original artist was tracing a specific picture
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.