[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime reccomendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
Looking for dank animes of the trapped-inside-a-videogame genre that work with a floor based system like SAO and Danmachi. Are there even more of these?
>>
>animes
Tons, Grimgar, Kono Suba, .hack//, Accel world. That's all I know and I don't even like the genre.
>>
File: got_it.jpg (26 KB, 358x340) Image search: [Google]
got_it.jpg
26 KB, 358x340
>>84452
Looks like I'm going to have to start using this more.
>>
>>84454
>>84455

Anime is in the english dicionary as a borrowed word and the plural is animes. Eat shit stupid weaboos.

>>84454

Also I need them to have a floor based dungeon dumbass. How about you learn to read?
>>
>>84458
>if I insult the board they'll tell me what I want
Fuck off then faggot.
>>
>>84462

>mad because they insulted me over the internet

Not like you could tell me anything because you clearly couldn't do it in your first reply. Just get out of my thread dumbass. And stop replying with shit that isn't relevant to the request threads, this isn't yahoo answers retard.
>>
File: 1452644584172.jpg (271 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1452644584172.jpg
271 KB, 1008x720
>>84466
>Just get out of my thread dumbass. And stop replying with shit that isn't relevant to the request threads, this isn't yahoo answers retard.

This isn't your thread. This is our board.
>>
>>84452
overlord and log horizon.
>>
>>84458
>Anime is in the english dicionary as a borrowed word and the plural is animes. Eat shit stupid weaboos.
Do you say Pokemons as well? You are retarded if you think the plural for anime is animes.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anime#Noun
>anime (countable and uncountable, plural anime)
>plural anime
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.