[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyrim Races Comparison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: WQkfxDC.jpg (425 KB, 1000x2832) Image search: [Google]
WQkfxDC.jpg
425 KB, 1000x2832
I'm trying to find an image like pic related, but it explains the cultures and background of every race. However it describes races like the nords, orcs, and redguards much like niggers and races like the imperials and bretons with a very rich culture.
>>
We don't use the term "Nigger" in this board... also who plays that game anymore?
>>
File: 1458390613157.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458390613157.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>>84416
Double Nigger, I still play ur mum
>>
LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD
>>
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 25, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
i love japen. im always watching animey and reading the mango. i sit in my basemant with mi fidora on. i do watch the animey while huging my waifu. miku is so kawaii!!!1!111! i propoposed to miku yesterday and she said yes im so heppy if you deny my love you are just a baka u are just a gaijin fukin animey hater i love readin mango as wel my flavorite mango is yumudah kan and the four watches and my flaovite animey is dragon squre q!!!!!!1111!
Fuck off skyrim cunt! Go play something not shit!
>>
File: ree this man reeeeeee.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
ree this man reeeeeee.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>84424
>>84425
>>84428
That's some stale pasta, step up your game little man.
>>
Oh boy, I bet you are so proud of that post you just made. I bet you googled yourself silly finding articles that supported your point and double checked to make sure there were no holes in your argument. It was all for nothing.

Little did you know that i am completely detached from these proceedings. I am 8 layers of irony deep and this whole thing is funny to me on a level you could never comprehend. I am untouchable in this battle, I am never wrong because I hold no actual opinions. I am an imp, a trickster spirit haunting the wires, I do not seek understanding, I seek only to confound and bamboozle. Don't you feel foolish for challenging me to an argument now that my true nature has been revealed? Please reply.
Go back to b you fucking retarded faggot!
>>
Ogres have layers
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.