[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you call the logo in the terminal when you screenfetch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
How do you call the logo in the terminal when you screenfetch ?

Would it be possible to have one went i start my PC ? Thank You
>>
>>84276
The fuck is a screenfetch?

That thing's the Ubuntu logo.
>>
>>84276
What do you mean? just type screenfetch
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 750x1334
>>84316
Instructions unclear.
>>
>>84322
screenfetch doesn't come on iphones kek

https://github.com/KittyKatt/screenFetch
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 726x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 726x726
>>84276
You might think it's cool and abstract, but it's three politically-correctly-coloured people holding hands.

And now you can't unsee this.
>>
>>84322
>iphone
>mobileterminal
I bet your ssh password is still alpine
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1334x750
>>84328
How very unix-centric.
>>84328
That's whiteterminal.
>>
>>84314

OP here, the way that the logo is done in the screenfetch is that shit have a name ?
>>
>>84348
Anon here, the way that the OP is done in the thread is that shit know a english?
>>
>>84350
/thread
>>
>>84337
What exactly is the point of terminal on phones

I've literally never found a use for it on iPhone, and only a single use for android
>>
>>84348
are you talking about ascii art?
>>
>>84354
Yes, that was the thing i search ascii art. Sorry for the bad english i didn't realise it was shit.
>>
>>84353
I mainly use it for stuff that's too complicated for other people's apps, but not complicated enough to bust-out Xcode over.

IOW, exactly what you use it for on the desktop.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.