[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The power cable for my modem was mostly chewed through, and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
The power cable for my modem was mostly chewed through, and now my internet's pretty in and out. I have an Ubee DDW3611, but I can't find that exact model of cable on eBay. I can find Ubees, and DDWs, but no 3611s. Will it work if I just find the thing that sounds closest?
>>
I'm combing through the board trying to find someone else to help, but my expertise is largely esoteric grammar rules and rats, and nobody wants to know about either.
>>
>>84183
>Will it work if I just find the thing that sounds closest?
No. You need to check it's the right thing.

Look on your modem (or its chewed charger) for pic related.

You need to buy something that's:

- regulated to the same voltage (V)
- rated to at least as many amps (A)*
- has the same plugs on each end
- has the right polarity

Polarity is marked by a symbol that looks like (+)----o)-----(-) . This one is tip-positive, because the positive symbol is pointing at the inside of the connector symbol and the negative at the outside. Power supplies are sometimes marked in milliamps (mA); one amp (A) is 1000 milliamps.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 250x46) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 250x46
>>84195
Derp.
>>
>>84183
If you're looking on eBay, any decent listing will have a photo of this panel.
>>
>>84195
Thank you, beautiful anon! I know exactly what I need now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.