[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadlines: pleas halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: homework.gif (25 KB, 750x533) Image search: [Google]
homework.gif
25 KB, 750x533
Hello there, /wsr/. I've used this board many a time before to help others find sources and do PS work, along with some tech support stuff.

I didn't think I would have to resort to this, but I need a lot of help with my homework currently. I have lots of coursework due in on Thursday (yes, this goddamn thursday) and enough work is pilling up on me as it is. So, I ask for your help with a few things.

Currently, I am making a BOARD GAME in my graphics class. As the board is finished, and the box is almost done, I need some help with some older pieces of work that need to be redone. I'll post what they are occasionally.

Don't worry, I'm not asking for any Photoshop requests or high end skills. Pretty much work that I don't understand/need help with brainstorming.

Today, I need some ideas for my SPECIFICATION. I did it a while ago, looked back on it recently, and realised how crappy it was. I need about 20 spec points, with a brief explanation on why I should meet that point.

These can be things like "box art should look attractive" or "the edges shouldn't be too sharp on the counters" etc along with why it should do that. This is meant to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY game, so safety and kid like features make good spec points.

I can't do a TL;DR on this, sorry. I would really appreciate any input you can give. Thanks.

P.S If the thread sees it past Thursday, I will do some photoshop requests as repayment. (my anon might change due to pc migration btw)
>>
bumping, gonna need it.
>>
20 points, lmao. It's about the box of a game, that thing can't have more than ten properties itself.
>>
>>84123
that's why im having difficulty with thinking of anything. can do the generic ones, not much else.
>>
>>84188
I mean, take a step back and put some retard level basic shit in there. Like spellchecking or making sure the box is thick enough to withstand children.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.