[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter x Hunter manga Raw Torrent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
Recently I've been getting into reading Japanese. I'm mostly (emphasis on MOSTLY) able to understand spoken Japanese, but I've been very lax on learning Kanji and Katakana.
I decided recently that it would be easiest for me to learn these if I was forced to learn them for a manga I was passionate about. Thus Hunter x Hunter, my absolute favorite anime. The only problem is that I can NOT find any good downloads (or even any scans) of the original Japanese text to go with the manga. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out with this, and I will be eternally grateful.
For whomever helps me with this, I am an amateur electronic producer and over the years I've nearly become a professional at mixing. If you need any help with any audio, I would happily help you if you help me out with this.
>>
File: raw.jpg (162 KB, 971x793) Image search: [Google]
raw.jpg
162 KB, 971x793
>>83842
There's a raw on animebytes which is a private anime tracker. It's not too hard to get in but if you can get a good ratio on other trackers such as bakaBT they'll easily accept you.

> If you need any help with any audio, I would happily help you if you help me out with this.
Would you be able to remix an entire song for me?
>>
File: raw2.jpg (130 KB, 527x847) Image search: [Google]
raw2.jpg
130 KB, 527x847
>>83854
>>
>>83854
Thank you! That's actually very helpful for me. And as for remixing a song, I didn't consider that, and it would depend on the song/what kind of remix you'd want, but that does sound pretty fun, so why not?
>>
>>83862
The song is this
https://soundcloud.com/radostmoya/gjueotm1mobs
I was hoping this grimdark ear-bleed song could be turned into something uplifting. Like techno, trance or something electronic.
>>
>>83864
>grimdark ear-bleed
Well that was about the most accurate description of a song I've ever heard, but sounds like a fun challenge.

I'll be honest I had know clue what a private anime tracker was before you mentioned it, so I'd love to repay you for that. I'll get to work on it right away and see what I can do.
>>
File: 1457310879357.png (8 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1457310879357.png
8 KB, 387x429
>>83983
Thank you, I will await your reply and maybe bump this thread.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.