[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys high quality manga now that batoto is dead/shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1417461884582.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1417461884582.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Where do you guys high quality manga now that batoto is dead/shit?
>>
>>8382
The bookstore.
>>
File: 1358068173413.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1358068173413.png
362 KB, 700x700
>batoto is dead/shit
Is this about the site requiring you to be logged in to browse it or did something else happen after that?
>>
>>8382
I usually use kissmanga since you can just scroll instead of clicking to read manga.
>>
>>8392
The former.
>>
nyaa or bakabt
>>
>>8427
That would only cause trouble to retards
>>
>>8432
People's passwords got stolen, man.
>>
>>8439
You shouldn't be reusing passwords anyway.

Here, have one of mine: RomurOt2 .

You can have it. I'm not using it for anything.
>>
>>8439
Same thing happened with Steam and thousands of other big services. Still using them
>>
>>8439
It's very easy to make another account. You should already have a few useless emails you can use, who gives a shit about losing your gay profile or favorites that you can just put on MAL
>>
>>8439
It's a free site, isn't it? You don't actually pay them anything to use it?
So what's the worst thing that happens if someone steals your password, he's going to add or remove stuff you're following?
>>
>>8439
Isn't that just that fake sites are appearing and retards log in from them?
>>
>>8392
Ohhh, so that's what happened. Is there any downside to just getting an account? If all the stuff is still there then it's still one of the most convenient manga sites I know.
>>
>>8400
This.

and if I want to download shit I've got some stupid south-east-asian manga-downloading software that looks like it was made in 2003, though I'm not sure how well it'll perform now mangatraders is ded.
>>
There's something wrong with Batoto? Never stopped using it
>>
File: hot damn.png (1 MB, 1476x1040) Image search: [Google]
hot damn.png
1 MB, 1476x1040
Ladies and gentlemen, your solution is to make temporary accounts utilising one of the many temporary email services out there (Startpage or Duckduckgo is your friend), or just throw in a fake email like [email protected]. Always used that where no verification was needed.

Be good and post a few.
idforums account:
Manogre, pass is password1 or Password1
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8599
...Why not just use your normal email?
>>
>>8616
So your other accounts are not connected to it. If you value your privacy at all, it's worthwhile to keep some identities separate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.