[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since /a/ is shit, I was wondering, what does /wsr/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Inuyasha_and_shippo.png (631 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Inuyasha_and_shippo.png
631 KB, 1024x768
So since /a/ is shit, I was wondering, what does /wsr/ think the best adventure anime are? Anime where a group of unlikely companions travel across a fantasy world battling monsters. InuYasha is probably the best example I can think of.
>>
>>83776
>/a/ is shit
you mean they tell you gtfo.
does the fantasy genre count as adventure too?

Dragon Ball Z, Samurai Champloo, and Rurouni Kenshin.

there's also:

Hunter x Hunter
Slayers
Dai no daibouken
Mahojin Guru Guru
One piece
Naruto
Scrapped Princess
Escaflowne
Yu Yu Hakusho
Saiyuki
Samurai 7
Tears to Tiara
Tower of Druaga
Tales of the abyss/symphonia/eternia/phantasia
Brave 10
Ragnarok
Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Elemental Gelade
Rave Master
Tsubasa Chronicles
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Druaga no Tou: The Aegis of Uruk
Record of Lodoss War
Seiken no Blacksmith
Guin Saga
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
>>
File: StadustAnime-Promo.jpg (267 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
StadustAnime-Promo.jpg
267 KB, 640x960
>>83776

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 3: Stardust Crusaders.

Don't think so much about it, just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>83803
>Rurouni Kenshin
I dont quite remember this anime, but isnt it like the exact opposite of the adventure genre.
>>
>>83803
>Legends of the Galactic Heroes

You what? This is a space opera / political drama. Its not a fantasy anime either.
>>
>>83803

>Legend of the Legendary Heroes

KEK
>>
>>83808
ignore this post, Never heard of Legend of the Legendary Heroes and assumed it was suppose to be Galactic Heroes but you made a title. What kind of awful title is "Legend of the Legendary."
>>
File: Juppongatana.jpg (57 KB, 401x444) Image search: [Google]
Juppongatana.jpg
57 KB, 401x444
>>83807
well in the tv series (94 episodes) the main character start as a wanderer and after he meet a girl, a fist-fighter, a kid, a police men and a group of ninjas they all fight against a group of juupongatana's (pic related) they also travel through kyoto and tokyo to do so. also in the ovas they travel way more at some point he even went to fight in china and some islands.
>>
>>83803
Yeah, let's winnow that.

OP, watch Slayers.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.