[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need a hacker, dont worry its for something safe and unharmful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1426854236492.jpg (22 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1426854236492.jpg
22 KB, 320x287
i need a hacker, dont worry its for something safe and unharmful
>>
Hire a white hat hacker.
>>
>>83737
can you at least give some details as to why?
>>
That's like saying "I need a job". A hacker is a vary vague thing, post more info plox
>>
>>83890
i want to get inside a fb account to delete photos of me, nothing really wrong but it looks like i'm touching children in no-no places
>>
>>83894
inform the person that they have pictures of you that you don't want there, they are required by law to delete them(atleast in legit countries)
>>
>>83913
you think i didn't try? Problem is I gave them permission to publish and noticed the problem only later. Those pictures need to GO!
i can't afford a lawyer
>>
>>83915
tell the police
>>
>>83916
what if they think i'm really a child molester, i'm scared man
>>
>>83917
Be honest and try to explain it to them like you did to us, just don't include that you wanted to hack the person, that's retarded. Tell them people might assume you have ill intentions judging by the impression the single picture gave them. A child molester would never have gone to the police in the first place.
>>
>>83913
>they are required by law to delete them(atleast in legit countries)
No they're not.

Copyright resides with the photographer, not the subject.

>>83894
> nothing really wrong but it looks like i'm touching children in no-no places
If you factually aren't touching children in no-no places, and the photos materially misrepresent the situation, send them a Cease-and-Desist letter. They have the right (under the First Amendment) to say what they want about you, but you have the right to sue them.

If they ignore a C&D, this is grounds for a court to find that their libel was wilful, which opens them up to punitive damages, and prevents them using any kind of "oh, I didn't know, I'll just take it down now no harm done" defense.

If you actually were touching children in no-no places, then that's an absolute defense against a charge of libel, and C&Ding someone when you had reason to know they had an absolute defense is barratry, which is a civil offense in some states, and a crime in others.

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/using-a-cease-and-desist-letter-to-stop-slander-and-libel/
>>
>>83915
>>83917
You could also try reporting the photos as "harassing" or "slanderous" through Facebook.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/file-complaint-facebook-slander-26828.html
>>
>>83894
report it to facebook as CP and they'll delete the pics, then delete the account, then delete your account, then delete any account with a name that starts with the same letter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.