[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw accidentally clicked a CP post on /v/ help, will I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1457451920242.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457451920242.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>tfw accidentally clicked a CP post on /v/

help, will I get in trouble??
>>
Not unless you saved it or posted in the thread.
>>
>>83646
>accidentally
Did you open the image and stare at it for longer than 3 seconds?
>>
>>83652
It was a spoilered wemb, so the thumbnail was blocked out

I opened it, it played for a bit but it wasnt obvious it was CP, so I clicked to the middle then it was obvious CP.

I closed it imminently
>>
>>83656
Well shit, I think it depends on where you live. The video stream contained CP you know, the vwebm loaded the content right? Maybe your ISP could track it but I don't know.
>>
>>83646
No, because at no point did you save it or take steps to intentionally store/save it. I'm sorry this happened to you, but you have nothing to worry about. (And neither does the mod who had to delete the post)
>>
>>83668
regardless of whether you save it or not, it was still streamed to you computer though. It might even still be in the temporary files.
Well, that being said, nobody really cares enough to track who downloads illegally most of the time. Its taking down the distributors.
>>
>>83684
>regardless of whether you save it or not, it was still streamed to you computer though. It might even still be in the temporary files.
I know that. However, I also know that 4chan admins are not reporting the IP of every single person who accessed that file, so there is no chance of OP getting v& based on this alone.
>>
We are talking about (C)lub (P)inguin, right?
>>
>>83905
Cross Posting, the reasong containment boards do not work.
>>
>>83905
Cuck Pleasure
>>
File: 1431909233948.png (45 KB, 170x255) Image search: [Google]
1431909233948.png
45 KB, 170x255
>>83646
THIS IS THE FBI
THIS CHAT HAS BEEN LOCKED DOWN
ALL YOUR IP ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN TRACED
CEASE ALL ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS IMMEDIATELY
OR FACE IMPRISONMENT OR FINES
>>
File: donarudo-kun.jpg (68 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
donarudo-kun.jpg
68 KB, 640x499
>>83924
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.