[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I just broke my laptop. I punched it while playing CoD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tRL5v64.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tRL5v64.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
I think I just broke my laptop. I punched it while playing CoD 4.

I turn it on, shows windows logo and it blue screens for a second or so. Its an old 32-bit Xp so Im not putting any more money into it.

Something wrong with the hardware. What can I do without buying new crap?
>>
>>83223
>I punched it while playing CoD 4
>What can I do without buying new crap?
You could grow up for starters.
>>
>>83226
Thank you for contribootin
>>
>>83233
No problem.
>>
>>83223
>Something wrong with the hardware. What can I do without buying new hardware?
>>
if something was wrong with the hardware, it wouldn't turn on and you won't see anything...

and how were you playing that on XP in the first place?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>83252
>if something was wrong with the hardware that makes it turn on, it wouldn't turn on and you won't see anything...
FTFY

OP's head-crashed his hard disk. OP should really go buy a new one, ghost his old one onto it, and then repair whatever files got damaged by his juvenile behaviour, which he can do by noting the offset of every badsector reported during copy, and then looking them up against the NTFS inodes.

But he's not going to do that, because OP's the kinda guy that plays CoD and punches laptops.
>>
>>83223
Serves you right fagit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.