[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I need help trying to find this miniature game I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1000x750
Hey guys I need help trying to find this miniature game I had as a kid. All the minitatures were plastic and prepainted, had bases that you put a sticker on and generally attached the figure by a single slot on one of their feet. The different sides were like an army type one where standard soldiers kinda looked like Rebels from Star Wars, one that was like aliens with big arm blades and another one where they had armour and were red and orange - they were called 'suns' or 'sons' or something. Any help finding this would be extremely appreciated as it's killing me and searched everywhere, thanks!

Pic not related to the game I'm talking about.
>>
Was it 40k? The IG kind of look "rebel" like I guess and I'm fairly sure the orkz have a group with sons/sunz in their name.
>>
>>82948
Nope, totally urelated. Same size models though and those were the only three factions. Scenery was cardboard and everything came prepainted.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.