[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want to move to W10 and found this hacked version that comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 3.png (171 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
3.png
171 KB, 1364x768
So I want to move to W10 and found this hacked version that comes with KSMpico already in use and the telemtry fiction removed

Has anyone installed it? Is it legit? Should I worry about data lost if I update from w7 to w10?
>>
I haven't tried it. If I were to try it I would install a legitimate iso and then a "legitimate" kmspico or microsoft toolkit activator.

If I was to go with a bootleg I would go with one of these

http://rlsbb.com/microsoft-windows-10-enterprise-build-1511-x86-x64-cygiso/

http://rlsbb.com/windows-10-5in1-10240-x32-x64-en-us-oct2015-murphy78/

http://rlsbb.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-multilanguage-pre-activated-x64x86-october-2015-p2p/
>>
>>82930
My issue is not the activation or using a bootleg but the fact that it comes with the telemtry removed( so far)
>>
>>82991
>Muh mememetry
Let's get this straight: you're worried your computer might send Microsoft the odd crash report, so you've decided the solution is to install an operating system(!) cobbled together by some guy?

Seriously, just run the genuine upgrade from the OS you already have.
>>
>>83525
>>
>>84096
>>83525
see
>>83098
Why are you using some shady install when you could just do it with no real risk normally and disable shit after?
You are more likely to pick up some spyware or keylogger by getting some random hacked together version.
If you are so worried about being spied upon then don't connect your computer to the internet before disabling all the telemetry stuff (or at all if you are that paranoid).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.