[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any truly rollercoaster anime that can make you ch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458419023292.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458419023292.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
Are there any truly rollercoaster anime that can make you choke up like a little bitch?
If so suggest me some.

thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA
>>
>truly rollercoaster anime that can make you choke up like a little bitch?
So fast paced trainwrecks that also happen to be sad or...
>>
>>82691
>So fast paced trainwrecks that also happen to be sad
Well that's fine too but I mean rollerocaster as in just an emotional show, that really makes you sad and is not cheap with it.
>>
Haibane Renmei
>>
>>82971
Eh?
Just recently watched it.
It wasn't sad at all though, it even had a happy ending sorta.
>>
Read the Muv Luv trilogy of VNs. It is the very definition of rollercoaster and you will not regret it.
>>
>>82683
anime?
kinda hard without mentioning the already obvious one like clannad or your lie in april.
especially if you want the one that had a sad ending.
some anime that I can think of at the moment
>5cm per second
>grave of the fireflies
>white album 2 (somewhat sad ending but cliffhanger I guess)
probably that's all.

if you just want a rollercoaster ride without a sad end then there's
>kara no kyoukai (pic related)
>xxxHolic Kei (aka xxxHolic second season, so you need to watch the first season first)
>the girl who leapt through time
>>
steins gate gets good at the end

>>83011
>kara no kyoukai (pic related)
seconding this, it was very good
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.