[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modest Swimwear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
I'm looking for some modest swimwear, but am experiencing a lot of trouble finding anything in adult sizes.

I'm going on a trip with my friends and we may stop by a beach, but I don't have anything to swim in and I really don't want to wear anything too revealing. Can anyone point me into the right direction?
>>
>>/fa/ might help you. I don't know if they have a stupid questions thread though.

Where have you looked? Target? walmart?
>>
>>82525
-Go with your friends in a shop that sells swimwear and ask them to help you choose one.
-Go to you friends' and ask to see theirs to pick a similar one.
-Keep your down-jacket on at all times.
>>
>>82534
I'll try /fa/, but I've only looked at the shops close to me such as Walmart, tj Maxx and various places at the mall. All of it is kind of the same thing, not exactly what I'm looking for

Thanks for the advice, though

>>82536
Eh, my friends and I really don't have similar styles. One just wears trunks and the other just has a lot of bikinis and two-piece swimwear. I get really embarrassed shopping with people, too, so I was hoping to maybe find an online shop to check out
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.