[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick photoshop job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10
File: Sufjan_Illinois_superman.jpg (143 KB, 900x896) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan_Illinois_superman.jpg
143 KB, 900x896
Could someone photoshop this album cover to remove the text? I want to make it my profile pic.

Thanks!
>>
WE WERE IN LOOOVE WE WERE IN LOOOVE

PALISADES I CAN WAIT I CAN WAIT
>>
File: 1458318437017_edit.jpg (414 KB, 900x622) Image search: [Google]
1458318437017_edit.jpg
414 KB, 900x622
>>81883
>>
Didn't DC get really upset about Superman being there and forced them to remove him only for Marvel to swoop in and let them use what is essentially their black Superman?
>>
>>81923
Good. Can you also keep the top part of the image somehow, as in add the sky back in? I want to see the size of the image preserved. Thanks, anon!
>>
File: version2.png (863 KB, 900x896) Image search: [Google]
version2.png
863 KB, 900x896
>>81970
this is about as good as it will get
>>
File: sufjan_illinois_no-superman.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sufjan_illinois_no-superman.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
I hate to be picky, but I want to see the texture of the clouds retained.

I want to see something like this pic attached but with Superman included and the warmer color palette of the pic in OP. Sorry for not being clear.
>>
File: illinoisecovers.jpg (118 KB, 1200x400) Image search: [Google]
illinoisecovers.jpg
118 KB, 1200x400
>>81956

That's for the 10th year anniversary reissue. The first printing of this album had Superman, but since the rights were cleared, they put balloons over Superman, and then for the reissue they went with Blue Marvel.
>>
File: once_more_then.png (715 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
once_more_then.png
715 KB, 960x960
>>82026

[facepalm] that would have been good to know before putting that much effort into trying to get things to match smoothly(er)
>>
>>82045

Perfect job, thanks anon. My hats off to you.
>>
File: Kohsuke Mine - Sunshower (9).jpg (150 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Kohsuke Mine - Sunshower (9).jpg
150 KB, 600x600
bumping with a similar /r/ for an album cover touch up. pic related is a perfectly suitable resolution for my tastes but, it being the Japanese release, it is somewhat obscured. I'm hoping to not have to make a whole other thread, having found this
>>
>>82379

meant to give thanks beforehand-- if you're still around, I will greatly appreciate the efforts
>>
File: Download.jpg (11 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
11 KB, 300x296
>>82379
Reverse google search turned up this
>>
File: Kohsuke Mine - Sunshower (10).png (429 KB, 808x800) Image search: [Google]
Kohsuke Mine - Sunshower (10).png
429 KB, 808x800
>>82388

too small for my liking with the way my media device scales artwork up. I have a few different versions of this cover that I've been editing on to try and find one suitable. It's honestly between my first post and pic related as of now. I used PrtSc on the available youtube videos and got it down to this but I'm not well versed enough with anything to actually approach this dilemma usefully
>>
>>82273
>>
File: verison1.jpg (238 KB, 1500x1480) Image search: [Google]
verison1.jpg
238 KB, 1500x1480
>>82379
anon helper from above here...

here's a bigger one, what exactly so you need done?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.