[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boot up computer for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: true PC case.jpg (126 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
true PC case.jpg
126 KB, 1280x960
So I got my HP Proliant ML10 v2. I have installed the HDD, the graphic card.
I connect it to the monitor and boot it up. It says something like Early System Initialization. It runs fine and then it come to the PCI installation or something. After that, the screen goes black. The computer is running. Monitor still receives signal from the computer but there is nothing on the computer.

P/S: I don't have a optical drive. I intend to install the OS from the USB. But now the computer just goes black screen every time after the early system initialization. Should I boot it up without the bootable USB? Should I try to boot it without the HDD?
>>
>Early System Initialization

What is this even? I can't picture what you're talking about so not sure what you should do. Is it part of BIOS? is it part of some OS setup?
>>
>>81781
I don't know. I boot up the computer for the first time and it said that. Probaly BIOS i guess?
>>
>>81797

A picture would help for someone to help. I'm about to go though.
>>
>>81800
Ok, I just removed the graphic card and now it seems to be working fine.
I will install Windows first and see there is any error and then plug in my graphic card later
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.