[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems that he need some food or smthing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: ukaaasz.jpg (121 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
ukaaasz.jpg
121 KB, 1600x1063
Seems that he need some food or smthing?
>>
File: 1455316080029.jpg (7 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1455316080029.jpg
7 KB, 384x313
>>81326
No? He looks pretty healthy to me.
>>
i think he meant to repleace the ball.
maybe he need some guy?
>>
File: what the fuck OP.png (117 KB, 968x315) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck OP.png
117 KB, 968x315
>>81342
>he
What? Why do you refer to yourself as he? You know that anyone can see the number of IPs in the thread, right? There are only 2, one being me and the other is OP. That means also your second post was made by the same person.
You can't samefag on a board like /wsr/. You don't even know how to quote!
Maybe you should try >>>/b/. They're usually nice people, just be sure to tell them that you are new and need help to understand how things work around here, ok? I did the same thing in the past and it worked fairly well, just make a thread there and try to be kind to them. They can even help you with your picture I bet. Good luck!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.