[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for an /a/ incest greentext story it was about a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 200_Lewd.png (395 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
200_Lewd.png
395 KB, 600x600
looking for an /a/ incest greentext story
it was about a guy who starts getting attracted to his sister. his sister sometmes comes in his room and sleeps with him. then one night, he wakes up to find his little sister sucking his dick. they eventually fuck
>>
Was looking for this myself recently.

I don't suppose you have a screenshot of the guy who /a/ tricked into watching oreimo with his sister?
>>
up
>>
File: 1450274179507.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450274179507.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>81226
I thought it was the one about the anon brushing his sister's teeth.
>>
>>81485

You are correct. I only wanted it cause I had recently seen oreimo so that's what I thought it was.

Searching for it shouldnt be so difficult now.

fuck it still is
>>
>>81141
It wasn't so much a story OP, more a collection of posts then an explanation, as both of them were robot-tier shit posters on /a/ who were talking about their siblings. The brother posted after his sister made a fuck to his peepee in his sleep with her mouth, but the sister posted first I believe.
>>
File: 1455664588476.gif (986 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1455664588476.gif
986 KB, 540x304
>>81548
>he forgot about Oral Hygene-kun

http://pastebin.com/90nWJGPt
>>
op here
bump
>>
also, i dont remember the context, but it wasnt oreimo or toothbrushing, it was a pic in an /a/ incest thread

also, bonus points if you can also find a greentext where anon fucks a horse and his father gets disappointed, it came with a picture of horsepussy from monster musume
>>
>>81569
>http://pastebin.com/90nWJGPt

>co-opt request thread and get your request filled before OP

cheers
>>
I guess that had been updated since I last read... Too bad it isn't finished.

I think I was confusing that story with another about a far less successful one.
>>
bump #2
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.