[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any French Speakers PLEASE translate i got this post card from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2132.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2132.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Any French Speakers PLEASE translate i got this post card from my ex a while back, just found it and dont know what it says. I cant read the hand writing and dont know french well enough to decipher it.
>>
"I decided to write this letter in french to annoy you. In any case, I hope it makes you happy. I'm happy I met you. I hope to see you in person.

Love ya,
Inès"
>>
>>80564
Merci Beaucoup
>>
>>80503
German, but studied French for five years.
It says "I've decided to write this card in french in order to [can't read]. In any case, I hope that I have [something about selling something and happiness, might be an expression]. I consider myself lucky to have met you. I can't wait to see you again. I love you. Inès.

Sorry OP, my French is pretty shit, hope that helped.
>>
>>80577
Thanks man. no worries im learing too.
>>
>>80577
>in order to [can't read].
"pour te faire chier"
Literally "to make you shit" but in this context it's like "piss you off".
>selling something and happiness
It's rendra, not vendra.
>>
>>80586
Ah, thanks. I thought it was chier but crapping sort of didn't fit into the context of the card lol.
>>
>>80598
I chose to write this letter in French in order to annoy you.
Anyway, I hope it will make you happy.
I consider myself fortunate to have met you.
I can't wait to see you for real.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.