[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know if the sling backpack on those images is based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8
File: rendition1.jpg (653 KB, 1920x1282) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.jpg
653 KB, 1920x1282
Does anyone know if the sling backpack on those images is based on an existing product?
>>
File: rendition2.jpg (376 KB, 1280x1052) Image search: [Google]
rendition2.jpg
376 KB, 1280x1052
>>
File: rendition3.png (856 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rendition3.png
856 KB, 1920x1080
The first two show Amie Lynn cosplaying Faith and the 3rd one is a promo art for the upcoming sequel, Catalyst.
>>
File: PUT.jpg (28 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
PUT.jpg
28 KB, 440x440
>>80479
It's a little tricky since the only view is frontal. Are you looking for a one-strap backpack like pic related, or just a series of pockets on a sash?
>>
File: setgo-transport.jpg (152 KB, 779x367) Image search: [Google]
setgo-transport.jpg
152 KB, 779x367
>>80540
I'm looking for something compact for running, not like the bag you posted. Another example would be the Setgo Transport Bag like in the picture here. I am using words like 'bag' or 'backpack' but I actually want the kind of belt you can wear just like in the pictures I posted. The one on Faith would be ideal because then I can store a smartphone, some cash and other tiny objects.
>>
There are belts you can put around your waist, like the Salomon Energy Belt but right now I am more inclined to use a the bag/belt I posted above.
>>
File: kangatek.jpg (76 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
kangatek.jpg
76 KB, 500x381
KangaTek bandolier bag

still looking.
>>
Found these, but I doubt if they're anything you're after.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/106490501/sash-bags-the-anti-purse

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410BoPp6emL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1659782299_1/PU-leather-chest-font-b-bag-b-font-font-b-men-b-font-camera-sling-font.jpg

I think hers is much in the same style as the kangatek bag. If she were to run, it would flap around on her side and possibly ride down.

For your purposes, I think the setgo bag you found would be ideal. Keep everything flat inside, strap the bulkier items to the outside.

Sorry I couldn't be of better help, good luck to you.
>>
File: adidas9.jpg (60 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
adidas9.jpg
60 KB, 670x445
>>80575
That's a really good one! However I see their online store is 'temporarily closed' and the availability of the product is scarce.

There's another concept. A really small bag like in the picture. I think I saw something similar in some movie or a game
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.