[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/WSR/OUT/ patch colab...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: patch-demo-complete.jpg (395 KB, 1280x1278) Image search: [Google]
patch-demo-complete.jpg
395 KB, 1280x1278
What do you think, WSR? You worked on the initial image and this is what we've come up with.
>>
And yes, I did re-address our concern of it not being centered. Forgot to mention that in O.P.
>>
so they're getting made yet?
>>
>>80336
Nice! Is moving the bear so troublesome? It still looks great! I might want to get one just because.
>>
>>80343
I believe patch-anon said they'd have the design up on the website anon sells /out/ and /k/ patches from soon. If you want to get in touch with anon the best way is to go to their thread on /out/ ( >>>/out/694759 ) and ask about it.
>>80347
I'm not sure because I personally don't know anything about making patches and the like. I've noticed the OP of patch-anon's thread combined the center image with the right-side patch border so your assumption seems reasonable.
>>
>>80371
I talking out of my ass, but maybe the fact that it has to touch the border is because of how the thread needs to be sewed or something. Perhaps it's about making it more durable, I don't know. By the way it's really not that noticeable.
>>
File: a-backpack-of-an-anon.jpg (3 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
a-backpack-of-an-anon.jpg
3 MB, 2340x4160
>>80375
I don't think that is true because I found a similar patch on somebody's pack where the bear/table were not touching the border. pic related
>>
File: 1433642096143.jpg (49 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1433642096143.jpg
49 KB, 555x407
>>80378
I really don't know what to say...
If moving it is within the realm of possibility I think it's worth it to ask again. I mean, it's a minor modification, but I don't know how patches are made.
>>
>>80371
what about the knives?
>>
>>80382
I had to put that off until next month due to some unexpected bill increases. I'll be canceling those services and once the paperwork is through I'll order the Opinel and see how ( pic related ) looks assuming they can actually put it on the handle. I think they'll be able to do it given they have the option to add art/logos onto products on the product pages.
>>
>>80405
I think you said that already....I forgot
>>
File: Bear China.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1034) Image search: [Google]
Bear China.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1034
>>80336

Will center the bear don't worry. It might increase the stitch count and be a bit bigger than my other round patches. Bigger is better detail in patch world though so will be nice when it's done. Will not be massive don't worry! Will post pics with lighter/matchbox or something for scale.
>>
>>80405

I might be able to handles just need specs for my cnc machine. Also blades must be good I take so will try and get Damascus steel and make like 50 for collectors. Do you need burned in logo or layer sprayed and sealed with transparent clear adhesive or something?
>>
>>80452
>>80455
Two patch-anons? @_@

>>80455
You don't need to worry about the knife. The demo knife I'll be buying is going to be from Opinel and they ( seem okay with ) deals involving artwork and logos.

>>80452
Beautiful patch there; I'm not sure if you're the patch-anon we've been dealing with though so I'll post the image we colab'd for on WSR which has the color scheme we're trying to get on the patch.
>>
File: 1458137231021.jpg (504 KB, 1256x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458137231021.jpg
504 KB, 1256x1280
>>80566

Demo but color was mixed up. Putting both on store though.
>>
File: 1458165364455.png (6 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1458165364455.png
6 KB, 210x230
>>80604
>golden color
You should sell those only to people that bought a 4chan GOLD Accountâ„¢
Call it: "/OUT/ BEAR PATCH RARE GOLDEN EDITION, only for /out/standing anons!"

Can you give me the link to the store?
>>
>>80619
Not sure if this is the patch anon you've been working with, but pretty much all /out/ patches are sold here: http://outdoorpatches.tictail.com/
>>
>>81108
Thank you!
>>
I've always loved that picture of the bear at the table. He looks so relaxed and comfortable. I wish I had a use for one of these patches, but I don't.
>>
>>81132
:) It is never to late to get outside; even if handicapped.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.