[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maths.png (877 B, 128x49) Image search: [Google]
maths.png
877 B, 128x49
How do I do this? I don't know what to do with the index number when I'm working with variables.
>>
>>79459
Goddamn that's small, I apologize. The index number is 3.
>>
Are you funking kidding? You can't solve this their is not enough data. If anything you can only find the sq root of 108
>>
>>79465
I apologize, I forgot to mention I need to simplify it, leaving it as 1 term in simplest radical form. I'm not good at this.
>>
>>79466
3 times the sq root of 108 times c to the 7th times d to the 4th times f to the 9th if you want it as one term then its whatever the sq root of 108 times C times D times F but what I'm guessing is you want it as one unit/number which is then 3=the sq root of 108 then you divide that by C which is whatever the sq root of 108C which is then to the blank power so if the sq root of 108 is 2 then its 2 to the 7th (which is 2x2x2x2x2x2) so its that number in place of the former c to the 7th then you do the same with D and F
>>
>>79466
Example:
3√108c7 x d4 x f9
3√ sq÷c7= sq7 sq÷d4=sq4 sq÷f9=sq9
Then the problem becomes
3√answer of sq7 x sq4 x sq9 = answer to the power of 3 meaning the 3rd power of the answer
>>
Just to help you √10.3923048
Good luck
>>
Call me crazy, but isn't the answer simply:

(4.762) x c^(7/3) x d^(4/3) x f^3
>>
>>79750
or you can write terms outside of the cubic root:

108 = 4⋅27 => 108^(1/3) = 3(4)^(1/3)

(108 c^7 d^4 f^9)^(1/3) = 3 c^2 d f^3 (4cd)^(1/3)
>>
>>79459
108=3^3 2^2

∛108c^7d^4f^9 = ∛108 ∛c^7 ∛d^4 ∛f^9 = 3∛4 c^2∛c d∛d f^3 = 3c^2df^3∛4cd
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.