[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 51958CW2X6L.jpg (57 KB, 320x475) Image search: [Google]
51958CW2X6L.jpg
57 KB, 320x475
I've not really been following what's new and hype in scanlation in about a year and a half now, so, requesting good shounen/seinen romance (maybe comedy too) manga that I might not know exist. Lighthearted ones, none of that NTR, drama, tragedy shit. Also no webcomic or manhua please.

These two pastebins are what I bothered to add in my reading and wishlist sort of. Plenty more in dropped/hiatus/need to finish/on hold list.
http://pastebin.com/m2eWgsEv
http://pastebin.com/CVH3gHWH
>>
Aku no Hana
Choku!
>>
File: nope.png (27 KB, 308x380) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
27 KB, 308x380
>>79407
I've heard about Aku no Hana but the tags doesn't interest me.
Choku! is in my 'need to finish' list along with thousands other manga.
What I want is more recent stuff though, probably should mention that.

Thanks for the suggestions anyways, keep em coming.
>>
>>79397
Buso Renkin??
>>
Slam Dunk
>>
>>79447
Watched the anime version long ago. Not really what I'm looking for.

>>79422
I heard his works after Rurouni Kenshin are all crap so I didn't bother picking it up. Might give it a try some time though. Added to wishlist.

Looking for more recent, less mainstream series actually, but appreciate the suggestions.
>I've not really been following what's new and hype in scanlation in about a year and a half now, so, requesting good shounen/seinen romance (maybe comedy too) manga that I might not know exist
>>
hopeful bump
>>
File: 09.jpg (111 KB, 416x1200) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
111 KB, 416x1200
>>79397
Is SoL romance okay? If so check out Wakabayashi Toshiya 4-koma collection. It started as a webcomic and is now being serialized as "Tsurezure Children".

It´s basically a 4koma about lots of couples in highschool and them hooking up or doing couple stuff when already together. It´s also got good comedy.
>>
File: 1450825225253.jpg (275 KB, 418x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450825225253.jpg
275 KB, 418x1200
>>79817
Been curious about this one after this OC I saw in my home general.
It's already in my wishlist but never got around to it. Guess I will give it a try now. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: img000011.png (547 KB, 978x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
547 KB, 978x1300
>>79819
Do you like cutesy romantic stuff (+SoL)? I would recommend Love Lab (anime and manga). Also there´s gender bender romance stuff like Boku Girl which is liveTL´d up to chapter 95 now.

And for a little more obscure romcom you might like kanojo wa rokurokubi. It´s about a youkai girl that falls in love with a (probably human) guy. She´s a rokurokubi (can extend her neck very far).
>>
>>79827
>Do you like cutesy romantic stuff (+SoL)? I would recommend Love Lab (anime and manga).
I love them.
It's another in my wishlist that I forgot about. And it's from the same mangaka as Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. If it's as enjoyable as that I will definitely give it a try.

>Boku Girl
Still need to catch up on this. It feels too gay that it's hard to read it sometimes though. Not a priority at the moment.

>Kanojo wa Rokurokubi
This I haven't heard before. I like the tags, and the cover art seems good. Will give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep em coming, I'm jotting all the titles down.
>>
File: img000001.png (2 MB, 1250x1800) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
2 MB, 1250x1800
>>79841
Other stuff that i currently read and might interest you:
>Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! (tomboy romance 4koma)
>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (more comedy than romance but still very good)
>Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To (student council romance)
>Comic Studio (from 2014 but it´s completed and has very cute and ecchi romance between a petite manga writer and a ripped dude who starts to work for her)
>Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai (manga by the same guy who does Tsurezure Children; a fairytale kinda comedy with romance)

That´s all that i can think of right now.
>>
>>79868
>Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!
>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Already reading and loving these. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is probably my favourite current manga and Seo and Waka my favourite 'couple'.

>Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To
Never heard of this before. Will try.

>Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai
Already in my wishlist. Thanks for reminding and thanks for the suggestions. Really appreciate them.
>>
>monthly update
Sakurasaku Shoukougun
>>
Not OP but I guess having a "general" manga rec thread could clean up the board a little.

I'm looking for something sad and depressing. Something along the lines of Lollipop and a Bullet, NHK, Aku no Hana and Punpun.
>>
Sorry OP but I don't want to open a thread for this tiny question, and it seems like you people know about this. Do you know where can I watch Yama no Susume season 2?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.