[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatsapp Backup on Icloud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Hi guys, i want to get my whatsapp's chatsfrom my icloud backup. The problem is, i had tried all the programs (dr fone, whatsapp pocket ecc...) but they're all "pay to use". Someone can be so kind to let me know if there is another method to get all my chat from my icloud backup?
>>
>>77406
Doesn't Itunes do that?

I'm monitoring this thread
>>
>>77429
Nope, let's say i just have the icloud backup for this, i can't have the itunes backup because the user never used the feature.
>>
>>77406
Just restore the backup and install whatsapp.
>>
>>77648
Let's say i just have the backup of icloud but don't have the phone with me, yesterday evening i finally cracked a tool but it was just useful for the ios's 8 backups. I need a tool for the ios 9 backup, dr fone seems to works but im having trouble with the crack
>>
>>78091
You can restore onto any phone, ipad or ipod.

Just put it into DFU mode, connect it to iTunes, and when it comes back to life, it'll ask you if you want to restore.
>>
>>78337
Well, i just wanted to not say this but probably i have to, or you all can not comprehend what i'm trying to say. I have hacked an icloud account, i have done this several times and now i have their bakcup, the problem is, i can't have the whatsapp chats. Now, i can see a preview in dr fone, so i think that the chats are stored somewhere, but i can't crack this goddamn program for whatever reasons. Someone here knows if i can collect the chats data in some ways? As long as that stupid program can probably either can i.
>>
>>78682
No, I just can't comprehend how you're having so much bother with this, so I was fucking with you.

- restore iCloud backup onto any iDevice
- install whatsapp from app store
- don't run whatsapp
- backup iDevice in iTunes
- browse iTunes backup
- cry self to sleep
>>
>>78749
I don't have any idevice unfortunately, i had one but it was just so lame. And by the way, im trying to not being tracked down, if you plug a device on itunes maybe they can see that the icloud backup was done by "that" apple user in "that" system. At this point even a serial key for dr fone can be useful. But i prefer a more professional program if there is one
>>
Bumping just in case
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.